"Shave" the world from plastic with the Butterfly Extra Long Safety Razor from Albatross! Made from 100% high-polished stainless steel that is resistant to corrosion, it features a butterfly style opening that is easy to insert replacement blades into. It comes with 10 replacement blades and a hemp razor bag – and after each blade is used you can collect them and bring them back to the Albatross take back program to be upcycled into something new. It delivers a close, irritation-free shave, and is built for years of use!
- 4.75" in length
Razor and Blades: 100% high-polished stainless steel, Pouch: Jute/Hemp Blend
- Eco-friendly and plastic free stainless steel safety razor with butterfly style opening
- High-polished finish to protect from corrosion
- Unisex, durable, and made for years of useUnisex, durable, and made for years of use
- Delivers close and smooth shave with no irritation
- To insert a blade into the safety razor, twist the bottom of the razor handle to open and close the 2 blade holding wings and secure the blade. Rinse all the soap or hair from your razor after each use. Shake dry or towel dry. Store somewhere dry. If you ever notice corrosion or rust starting to develop you can generally rub that spot vigorously with a terry cloth towel, or if a more aggressive approach is needed, use a small piece of emery cloth. Drying the blades themselves with a towel will contribute to much quicker blade dullness. Tips for use: make sure you are using a good lubricating shaving cream or soap. Hold the razor at an angle of about 30 degrees between the blade and your skin. Do not apply much pressure or pull too hard; the weight of the razor itself is acting on the blade and that is generally sufficient for a great, close shave. Use short strokes, especially in the beginning. Rinse the blade often as you go. For an excessively excellent shave, try shaving after a shower or steam bath.
- 30 Days
Why people love Viablee
Ask a Question
Because every item comes with
SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S?
YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR FAST SHIPPING!