In your babies first year of life, they will use nearly 2,500 disposable diapers – and most conventional diapers are made from synthetic materials and harsh chemicals that will take hundreds of years to break down! Eco by Naty Bio based Newborn Diapers are different, made out of eco-friendly materials from renewable resources that are both bio based and plant based. It features a highly absorbent core for handling moisture and wetness, secure tabs to keep the diaper well-fitted, and is designed to minimize the risks of allergy and diaper rash thanks to the ethical materials. Plus, it contains no chemicals like VOCs, paraben, latex, or fragrance, and has been independently reviewed and accredited by several certification bodies. This eco-friendly diaper is perfect for newborns that weigh between 4 and 11 pounds.
- For newborn babies 4 - 11 pounds
Core: super absorbent 100% FSC Certified pulp, Core wrap: 100% FSC Certified tissue, Top sheet: blend of biobased materials, Tabs: biobased materials, Outer cover: blend of biobased materials, Leakage barrier: 80% biobased material
- Eco-friendly disposable baby diaper made from 100% biobased and plantbased materials
- Made from FSC Certified and renewable materials that are safe for baby
- Contains no oil-based plastic, toxins or chemicals
- Absorbent core for moisture and easy to use tabs for a secure fit
- Designed to minimize the risks of allergy and diaper rash
- 30 Days
Why people love Viablee
Ask a Question
Because every item comes with
SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S?
YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR FAST SHIPPING!