Did you know that baby dolls are linked to cognitive, fine-motor, and self-help development in infants and toddlers? This is because they help teach empathy, self-care, and looking after others! Under the Nile's Henry Dress Up Doll is no exception–inspiring imagination and creativity with his neutral facial expression and additional change of clothes in his satchel. Handmade with 100% non-toxic organic Egyptian cotton, this fair-trade dress up doll is sure to become one of your little one's best friends!
- 13 inches tall
100% Organic Egyptian Cotton Fabric and Stuffing
- Dress up Henry doll made from 100% organic Egyptian cotton fabric and filling
- Comes with extra change of clothes to encourage coordination through tying, changing, and snapping clothes on!
- Neutral facial features encourages imagination
- Do not soak or allow to air dry
- Machine-wash and machine-dry thoroughly
- To dry faster, use dryer balls, or put a bath towel in the dryer alongside the toys
- To spot clean, take a damp cloth with detergent and gently scrub away spot
- 30 Days
Why people love Viablee
Ask a Question
Because every item comes with
SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S?
YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR FAST SHIPPING!