Tortillas are an essential in tons of amazing meals. But… most tortillas come packaged in single-use plastic packaging! With the Homemade Tortilla Press from Verve Culture, you can make your own tortillas both plastic free and fresher than store bought. Made from either recycled cast iron (small), or recycled aluminum (large), this eco-friendly tortilla press won't impart flavors into your food, and is built to last for years. It makes evenly sized, uniform tortillas, and won't rust or break down. From entertaining to gift-giving, this tortilla press is our go-to! To use: Mix equal parts masa corn flour (widely available in grocery stores) with water; make a golf ball-sized dough, put it in the press, and close it. Press once, rotate, and gently press again. Cook about 1 minute on each side!
- Small weight: 3.5 pounds Small size: 6.5 x 8 x 3 inches Large weight: 5.5 pounds Large size: 9 x 11.5 x 6.5 inches
cast iron, recycled aluminum
- Durable tortilla press made from either cast iron, or recycled aluminum, in two different sizes
- Makes handmade tortillas for street tacos, burritos, and other Mexican dishes
- Makes uniform sized, flat tortillas with ease – and they're much yummier than store bought!
- To make tortillas: Mix equal parts masa corn flour (widely available in grocery stores) with water; make a golf ball-sized dough, put it in the press, and close it. Press once, rotate, and gently press again. Cook 1 minute on each side.
- 30 Days
Why people love Viablee
Ask a Question
Because every item comes with
SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S?
YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR FAST SHIPPING!