- 100% sheer-proof and not see-through compressive bike shorts from Girlfriend Collective
- Made from RPET from recycled post-consumer water bottles
- Four way stretch and compressive fabric for high impact activities
- Breathable, sweat-wicking and lightweight fabric
Modern bike shorts for the modern woman. The Honey Compressive Legging from Girlfriend Collective is made from RPET fabric from post-consumer Recycled plastic bottles (17 of them!) with a unique four-way stretch and compressive fabric that's perfect for high-impact workouts. It uses less raw materials, and water, than conventional bike shorts, as well as producing less CO2 emissions. It's mid thigh length with an 11 inch rise, and features no-sheer fabric that isn't see-through for worry-free workouts. Plus, the fabric is OEKO-TEX certified for quality, and Ethically and responsibly made in fair labor factories! Whether you're biking to work, or just working out, these are the bike shorts for you.
- 79% recycled polyester (or RPET) and 21% spandex
Sourced with from girlfriend collective