- Replace plastic bags and plastic wrap with reusable vegan cloths
- Cotton-hemp blend fabric infused with 100% plant-based waxes, oils, and natural tree resin
- Washable, reusable, and biodegradable!
- 100% plant-based and vegan
In ancient times, beeswax was used by the Egyptians to preserve food. Then, in the 1900's, this inspired the use of beeswax infused cloths as food storage. A century later, Khala Cloths is here to put a modern (and Vegan!) twist on these historic wraps with their Plant-Based Vegan Reusable Food Wraps. Moldable with the warmth of your hands, these wraps consist of a cotton-hemp fabric infused with consciously-sourced soy wax, jojoba and coconut oil, and tree resin. From Mother Earth, back to Mother Earth, this Potluck Size Vegan Wrap is 100% Compostable at the end of its life.
Potluck: 14 x 19 in.MATERIALS
- Organic Cotton and Hemp blend fabric infused with 100% plant-based waxes, oils, and natural tree resin
Sourced with from khala cloths