- Eco-friendly wireless Bluetooth earbuds made from bamboo and recycled materials
- 7+ hour battery life with additional 2.5 charges in the case totaling for 25+ hours
- G-Sensor ear housing touch control makes it easy to play, pause, and change music as well as make calls
- Sweat-proof and weather-resistant to an IPX4 rating
Tired of being tied down by tangled headphone cords? House of Marley has the ultimate solution: the Liberate Air Wireless Ear Buds. It features a deluxe listening experience with G-Sensor ear housing touch control, Bluetooth 5.0 with BLE and OTA, as well as stereo voice communication capability and an on/off hall switch! The easy-travel case can charge your headphones on-the-go, with 7 hours of battery life on the headphones and an additional 2.5 charges in the case totaling for 25+ hours. It's made from eco-friendly materials like bamboo, aluminum, natural wood fiber composite and REWIND fabric composed of 100% Recycled PET. Plus, every House of Marley plants a tree – with over 25,000 trees planted to date!
7.28" x 3.62" x 7.01"MATERIALS
- Made from bamboo, aluminum, and natural wood fiber composite, Fabric: REWIND fabric composed of 100% recycled PET
Sourced with from house of marley