- Dust-proof and waterproof (IP67) Bluetooth speaker made for adventures
- 10 hour battery life and charges quickly
- Wireless dual speaker pairing
- Has AUX port and comes with carabiner and charging cable
- Buoyant and can float!
No adventure is complete without the perfect soundtrack. But typical speakers can get easily damaged from the elements – and leave you without tunes to jam to. Bring your music wherever you travel with House of Marley's No Bounds Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker! Made from sustainable post-consumer Recycled materials like cork, aluminum, and silicone, this travel-friendly speaker is dust-proof, waterproof, and can even float! It charges quickly in less than two hours, and will play up to 10 continuous hours of music so you can go all day. Whether you're connecting via Bluetooth or AUX cord, this mini speaker is easy to stash in a bag, or clip with the carabiner to your backpack. Plus, House of Marley plants a tree for every item purchased, and has planted over 25,000 trees to date – so you can feel great about jammin' to this speaker!
- Recycled REWIND Fabric Outer, REGRIND Post-Consumer Silicone Ring, REGRIND Cork Siding, Recyclable Aluminum Details
Sourced with from house of marley