Inspired by the astounding fact that over a billion people on Earth are visually impaired, SOLO Eyewear is on a mission to bring vision to the world with their Peru Bamboo Polarized Sunglasses. Not only does SOLO use sustainable materials like upcycled bamboo and plant-based cellulose, but they donate 10% of their profits to providing eye care to those who need it worldwide–and have already touched the eyes of 13,000 individuals across 32 countries! The Peru sunglasses feature 100% UV protected, prescription-friendly polarized grey lenses and matte black frames.
- Frame fit: narrow. Sunglass measurements are provided in millimeters and represent the following: lens width, bridge width and temple arm length. The Mali measurements are 48-19-140.
Frames: handcrafted tortoise shell cellulose acetate frame with metal trim , Polarized Triacetate Cellulose lenses, Temples: 100% Repurposed Bamboo
- Polarized sunglasses made from repurposed bamboo & cellulose acetate
- Lightweight frames with spring loaded hinges
- Matte black frame color with grey lenses
- Prescription friendly with a narrow fit
- Keep in microfiber case for protection, and use a microfiber cloth to gently wipe away smudges and spots!
- 30 Days
Why people love Viablee
Ask a Question
Because every item comes with
SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S?
YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR FAST SHIPPING!