- High quality food-grade silicone cup that is designed to fit baby's hands and mouth
- Soft silicone protects baby's incoming teeth
- Supports healthy oral and speech development
- Helps babies learn to develop a strong swallow
- Weighted base for topple resistance
- Safe to use with both hot and cold foods and liquids
- Silicone is bendable, flexible, won't shatter, and will last you for years!
Tiny mouths need tiny cups! The Tiny Cup by ezpz is perfect for helping little humans learn how to drink from an open cup. Designed for infants 4mo+, the soft but durable silicone mold protects baby's newly developing teeth and makes mouthing feel safe. The open cup design activates lip closure and activates baby's tongue. The perfect non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful and the weighted base and tactile bumps provide stability and sensory awareness to decrease spills. Safe to use with cold, warm, and hot foods and liquids.
2.2" x 2.2" x 2.5"MATERIALS
Sourced with from ezpz