- Dried berry "nuts" produce a natural surfactant called sapopin–which works to gently cleanse laundry!
- Certified USDA Organic, compostable, & plastic-free!
- Berries also act as a natural fabric softener
- Comes with reusable cloth bags
A sustainable laundry experience that's nuts (literally!) Eco Nuts Soap Nuts are actually dried berries from trees in the Himalayas, that when agitated in water, release a natural cleansing agent called saponin–which also acts as a fabric softener. USDA Certified and completely free of chemicals or additives, this natural laundry detergent is great for sensitive skin, but still leaves clothes fresh and clean. To use: simply place 4-5 soap nuts in the provided cloth bag and toss it in the washer! Berries can be reused up to 10 times.
- Wild Grown "Sapindus mukorossi" Soap Nuts
Sourced with from eco nuts