Love journaling on-the-go… but hate how flimsy and tearable classic diary pages are? Us too. That's why we've switched to this 3-pack of Stone Paper Pocket Diaries from A Good Company for all our note taking needs – a more functional (and eco-friendly!) option. Made from sustainable stone paper, produced out of reused stones from construction and factories, these notebooks are tear-resistant (bye paper cuts!), water-resistant, and extremely durable to keep up with your lifestyle. They open effortlessly and lay flat for easy note-taking, and prevent ink from bleeding through the pages. Printed with non-toxic soy ink, this set of 3 stone paper journals features 144 blank pages each – and contains no wood-pulp, water, or added chemicals. Plus, for every purchase, A Good Company plants trees in Africa to mitigate carbon emissions from production!
- Each Diary is 4.1 x 5.8 inches
Paper: stone paper from reused stone and recycled construction debris
- Eco-friendly stone paper mini diary set with blank pages
- Opens easily and lies completely flat
- Water-resistant stone paper prevents ink from bleeding through
- Resistant to tearing and won't cause paper cuts
- Contains no wood-pulp, no water, and no synthetic chemicals
- 30 Days
Why people love Viablee
Ask a Question
Because every item comes with
SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S?
YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR FAST SHIPPING!