Are you tired of using chemical laden dryer sheets and liquid fabric softener? Friendsheep's White Eco Wool Dryer Balls naturally soften and fluff your laundry, while also reducing static cling! The Eco Dryer Balls are handmade in Nepal by women with disabilities for fair wages and in ethical and environmentally concious conditions. These dryer balls are made from 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand Wool, and therefore also completely biodegradable. But don't fret, even though they're biodegradable, you can still get over 1000 uses out of the dryer balls! There are no chemicals or additives used in the dryer balls, so it's an ideal product for those with sensetive skin and babies. Not to mention, these dryer balls can reduce drying time by up to 20-40% depending on the load size. Friendsheep's Eco Dryer Balls are the perfect alternative for a plastic-free family with sensetive skin to consider.
100% Organic New Zealand Wool
- Effortlessly softens and fluffs your laundry
- Reduces drying time by up to 20-40% depending on the size of the load
- Minimizes wrinkles and static cling
- Prevents your laundry from twisting and balling up
- Completely chemical-free, plastic-free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic
- Comes in lovely and hand printed organic storage bag
- 30 Days
Why people love Viablee
Ask a Question
Because every item comes with
SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S?
YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR FAST SHIPPING!