Named after a favorite mountain playground for those living in Annecy, France, the Women's Semnoz Vegan Sneakers by SAOLA are a lightweight and comfortable sneaker designed for kicking it around town. Praised for their clean aesthetic and versatile nature, the real stand out of this vegan shoe is their eco-friendly construction, combining recycled PET from plastic bottles, natural cork, Algae Foam, and organic cotton. Plus, each pair contains 3-4 recycled plastic water bottles, and donates 1% towards environmental causes!
Upper: knitted from recycled plastic bottles (90%), Insole: 100% natural cork + Algae Foam, Outsole: Recycled EVA (20%) + EVA
- Super lightweight eco-friendly vegan shoes with partially recycled EVA outsoles
- Rubber panels on high-contact points of the outsoles to ensure greater durability
- Recycled PET knit upper is breathable, while the canvas sides provide structure
- Stretchy knitted ankle cuff hugs your ankle, making them easy to wear with or without socks
- Removable insoles are easy to replace with your own
- Spot clean
- Air dry
- 30 Days
Why people love Viablee
Ask a Question
Because every item comes with
SHIPPING WITHIN THE U.S?
YOU'RE ELIGIBLE FOR FAST SHIPPING!